EHS Manager – Bilingual (Long Island, NY)
Our client is a major food manufacturer who is seeking an EHS Manager (mostly safety) for a food plant on Long Island. The plant consists of 3 buildings with 5 production lines and 250 non-union employees operating 24/5. Successful candidates:
• MUST be bilingual (Spanish)
• Have an EHS manufacturing background
• 4 year degree
• Experience setting up and managing a successful EHS Program.
• Strong in leading by example
• Experience with Over-The-Road drivers and regulations.
The most important requirement is the EHS Manager must be bilingual. Candidates with only a few years’ experience will be considered if they have strong upside growth potential.
The company offers a generous salary and bonus program in addition to an outstanding benefits and relocation package. If you would like to learn more about the position and company, please call me at 904.261.2211 or send your resume in confidence to email@example.com and I will call you.
The Recruiting Group, Inc.
Amelia Island, Florida